Monday, November 20, 2006

Well, I am a kinestetic learning, and according to that style of studying..i am supposed to take frequent breaks. This is my break from studying for the Chemistry test that will cause my death tomorrow. All is well with me. Life recently has been very enjoyable. Last Friday, I had allot of fun at the youth group all nighter. We went to the cavs game and then bowling,and then to a place for a lot of inflatable games. The problem was that we got back at 6am and I had to work at 10. Yeah, I was utterly exhausted. On saturday night we went to the Uveges home to watch the Buckeyes win.Yes, to the Loyal Michigan fans in the Uveges family, I will say it once again that we are just the better team....just accept it. Sunday was fun too, I am in charge of a Christmas mime for youth group, and it's going to turn out really well, i hope. My favorite part of the practice was when Mike Pavalak walked in and said " I want some more lines in this thing!" Jr. High boys, gotta love em. I can't wait for this holiday season. On Dec 3rd, two girls from my OB team, Sarah and Amy are coming to sing a song while I sign for church. Allot of other OB ers are coming to watch......so excited!!! Also, I'm going to do urban ministry work on the 21rst! Well, that's all for my random musings of the day. It's back to Lewis Structures and polar covalent bonds for me. ( p.s. I'll post pictures from the all- nighter later)

3 comments:

PB & J said...

yes, definitely post pictures! Mike Pavlak cracks me up. I guess he doesn't know what a mime is. :)

Anonymous said...

OH

Anonymous said...

IO
Yes we beat Michigan!

I'm such a blog slacker, I'll have to post some pics of the OSU game, overnighter,etc.

Have a good thanksgiving, can't wait to see the mime & signing in a few weeks!