Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Amazing, Wonderful , Refreshing, Encouraging, these are just a few words to describe my weekend. It was so jam packed with fun and excitement that I have to break it down into each day for you.
Friday:
- drove up to Grace College with my friend Laura, great car conversations, and we never got lost once!!!
- registered and then went on a hunt to find all my OBers. I was walking around looking for them when I turned to the corner and found about 15 of them. Leading the pack that nearly toppled me over with hugs was one of my best friends Valerie.Valerie was originally not going to be able to come, but she surprised me and made it!
-went to my leader Courtney's house and looked at pictures and talked till 12:30. some other things that happened at courtney's house include a huge rubberband war with chris, amy, josh, and bj
-called it a night with my room mates, Sarah and Brit

Saturday:
- helped CE national with a cleanup of the grounds around the training center
- went on a Wal- Mart run for some random stuff, boy did that bring back memories of the summer
- went to Grace's homecoming basketball game, they totally dominated
- played the sickest game of ultimate frisbee I have ever played in my life (basically it was a game between the guys on each team)
- the girls went to courtney's house and hung out
-went to Laura Mc Nulty's house where we watched HighSchool Musical and shared stoired from the summer
- at around midnight, Sarah, Brit, and I went around a walk of Winona Lake. It was so cute,and I had so much fun with my girlies!

Sunday:
- sang our OB songs for Winona Lake GBC
- had sad goodbyes with all

*So basically the end of the weekend was bittersweet. I had to realize that this might be the last time I see some of these kids. That was really hard to accept. But, I can say that the time I was with them were some of the greatest moments of my life*

No comments: