Monday, February 05, 2007




Wow, it has a been a very long time since I have updated. Well, here's a recent re cap. This weekend was the snowball dance at my school. I had a fun time dancin' the night away with my buds. Also, yesterday was my birthday.The Uveges family came over for the day which is always a blast. On Friday night, my friends and I went to Wasabi for dinner and then came home and wathced "One Night with the King". The movie is based on the story of Esther and is excellent. We also managed to squeeze in a few makeover girly things as seen above. On the whole, lately I have been doing well. God has certainly streched me in several ways over the last few weeks. He has shown me that he is always omnipotent. No matter the situation, HIS plan is always better than mine. Everday (well not today, because it is too cold!!) I enter a highschool that needs to see the love of Christ. Sometimes it's really tough to live for Christ. "Being in the world and not of it" has been challenging lately, but through the strength of His word, I am able to get through it.

No comments: