Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Things in Life that make me :)
1. God's amazing grace.
2. The common bond we have as believers. This past weekend I went to a NEO district event, and it amazing to see the bond we have under the love of Christ.
3. My OB friends and how cooky they are. Friday night, I went and saw my friend Adam's play. He was the devil in his musical and it was hilarious. He didn't know that I was coming and it was great to see his face.
4. My dad. When my dad gets in one of his silly moods, he puts on an old man greek accent. O man, it's really something you have to hear.
5. The Uveges Girls. On our way to the distric event in Canton: we got lost, laughed uncontrollably,and danced to rap songs in the car.
6. This weekend. On Friday, I am loading up to drive to VA to have a mini OB reunion. O man, the ohio girls are dirving to see Mr. Kyle Jones in his musical Oklahoma.....and I am sooo excited.

1 comment:

PB & J said...

question. when do Joe and Grace perform in that play? let me know.