Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The verse of the day: 1 Corinthians 13:1. If I speak in the tongues of men and of angles, but not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. Sometime's I think that the great Biblical writers had a sense of humor. If you think about it, a resounding gong isn't pretty :)However, if you read farther into 1 Corinthians, the infamous love chapter, there are some amazing truths. I have a favorite verse describing love: "It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always preserves." (verse 7). Wow, I would love to receive that kind of love someday. I know that there is an amazing God ordained guy out there somewhere for me, I'm just waiting somewhat patiently.So, I sit here on the night of Valentine's Day and I am enjoying a date with my Savior.

No comments: