Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well, my summer has been just delightful. It's fun to be home so often, since I don't get that privilege during the school picture. On Monday, it was time for IOG. For those of you who don't know IOG stands for Inside Out Girls. It's the senior girls Bible study that I help lead. We meet every other Monday night and talk about/do something different each time. This week we were at the Uveges house where we talked about modesty and ate ice cream sundaes. IOG has become one of the highlights of my week. It's awesome to see us (girls) growing closer to each other as we learn about Christ. It warms my heart how close we have become. 2 years ago, we never would have done something outside of youth group. Through the grace of God being used in Pastor Billy, we have united. I am so excited for the sr. high trip to West Virgina next week. We are taking a school bus...just like OB!! yay! OH!! Another cool thing God has done! I was really bummed that we couldn't go to BNYC this year, I won't be able to see a lot of my OB friends. But, what a way that God provides! One of my good friends from Maryland and almost all of the ohio OBers are coming to my house on August 13th. Chris and some possible others are going to stay at my house on the way to Grace College!! Woo Hoo!!

The crew in the van. I am so thankful for the way Christ has brought us together!

I love Sarabeth! She is getting married in less than a month! I am so excited for her!

Leah is like my second sister!

Lenae was impressed with the purple squares sprinkles that I found.

Everybody loved their ice cream sundaes!

1 comment:

emilybcummins said...

Hey Girl!

Your Bible Study sounds absolutely fabulous! Keep up the good work! Any chance you can sned one of those ice-cream sundays to Miami?