Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Well, as I sit here at the computer I am currently voiceless. Because my vocal cords aren't working because of an extreme sore throat, blogger will be my voice for today. As I sit on the couch sucking on a cough drop, I was thinking of how blessed I am. This past Saturday, we had a Christmas Party at my house and this thought was constantly on my mind. The party was with our groups of friends, which we call "FFJ" which stand for Families for Jesus. This group of people went to our old church with us way back when. We get together around once a month and have so much fun. Every Christmas part we all gather around and sing the 12 days of Christmas.I love being able to look around and watch everyone sing the day they have been assinged. By far, the cutest is little Emma Uveges and Sarah Washburne sing two turtle doves.....so cute :). Also, God has so greatly blessed me with a church family, and friends. This Sunday after youth group, a bunch of us kids went to Wendy's. Although many of them couldn't tell , I had a lot of fun. I was merely exahausted after mime practice. As I sat htere watching my buds ingesting not so healthy food, I was so thankful for the way my youth group has bonded. At one time, we all were so disconnected. The unity that we have established over the past year is remarkable, and only by the grace of God. :) That's all for today's random musings of a sore throated thankful teenager. (haha...i just used an alliteration!! 3t's!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better soon!