Sunday, June 03, 2007






Here are the pictures from Prom 2007. I went with a kid from my OB team, BJ. Me and BJ met up with my friends Billy, Melissa, Emily and Brenton took pictures and headed off to the main event. By the way, the two girls with out pretty dresses on are Liz and Rachel, two of my buds who didn't go unfourtunately :(. Well, as several of you know at Prom I was crowned Junior queen, which is why I am wearing the enormous crown. After Prom was at Medina Rec, which was fun until my body started to shut down and I became utterly exhausted. Overall, all my planning came together by the Grace of God. With out his help I would have literally snapped.

3 comments:

PB & J said...

you look beautiful, as always.

Anonymous said...

A very gorgeous Queen. Hey girlie! Love the dress. :) Glad you had a blast at prom.

Anonymous said...

I love you becky boodles snickerdoodle